I bought this unit for the lithium batteries. 2 batteries alone is more than the cost of this kit. As all Ridgid cordless users know, the Ridgid Non-Lithium Batteries are for the most part useless crap Compact Lithium-Ion Drill. I have the planer, circular saw kit, reciprocating saw, jigsaw, hammer drill kit, light and now this new drill. I don’t use old batteries at all.
I’m not likely to buy more Ridgid cordless products if they keep making disposable batteries.
- 1/2″ single sleeve locking carbide shuck tightens bits quickly and securely
- Automatic spindle lock allows you to open and close chuck with one hand
- High impact torque adjustment ring with a 24-position clutch for durability and lighter weight
- Patented slide-in the battery pack for easy load-n-lock with one hand
- 2-speed transmission for matching power to the task
Includes 18V Cordless 1/2″ Compact Li-ion Drill – ZRR86006, (2) 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries, 30-Minute Charger, Operator’s Manual.
Frustrated by batteries – DB cooper – Toronto The batteries will hold a charge for 1 year, then quickly degrade until they are unusable. The drill is of decent quality, I like the chuck operation. I bought this as a kit from home depot when they were fairly new and sent in my warranty Compact Lithium-Ion Drill.
Quality Product Ever Buy:
I ordered this 18v drill from CPO Ridgid last week. It arrived today and I am very upset with the condition of the tool. The drill looks like it was run over by a truck. The chuck has red paint embedded on the end of it and the entire chuck inside and out is badly rusted/pitted.
The body of the drill has several rubber pieces damaged and missing. The grip appears to have been placed in a vise which permanently deformed and crushed the entire length of the grip. The entire drill and batteries are battered and were filthy dirty.